Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy New Year!

Well we made it through another year.  There were some hard times and plenty of good times.  As I am working on my 35 goals for turning 35 list, one of the goals is to blog once a week or as I'm hoping to do even a wee bit more!  To start off the very first post of 2012, I will share a couple of holiday pictures to recap the end of the year.





The 1st is a picture of a dinner party for winter solstice with the ladies and burning of the old to start off the new.  Next I am proud to say that I baked my first homemade vegan brownies which were a hit at the party to follow for us orphan children.  And finally a lovely cocktail to celebrate my Birthday on New Years Day... Cheers!

So to sign off I'm hoping to live up to some of my goals and to fill you all in as I check them off my list.  Next blog is hopefully a top 12 list to highlight 2011....

Happy New Year to All and may 2012 be full of happiness in life to be shared with the ones you love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment