Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring clean Your body, Mind, and soul

 I am nearing the end of day 5 of "The Master Cleanse" with 5 more days to go. This is not my first time doing the cleanse and will not be my last.  After my first time with the cleanse I felt so amazing I thought I'm doing this every season.. 4 times a year!  Since then I have changed my mind because it's not always the easiest to be in the right mind set to do the cleanse.  That said 1-2 times a year is a more likely accomplishment.  It might not be for everyone but I find it simple to follow yet so satisfying that I highly recommend it!  And I do believe that in order to truly be able to endure the full cleanse that you need to be in the right mind set and it helps a great deal by reading the book.

The Master Cleanse Recipe - How To Make The Lemonade

Here's the recipe for making the Master Cleanse lemonade:

 * 2 Tablespoons of organic lemon juice
 * 2 Tablespoons of organic grade B maple syrup
 * 1/10 Teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
 * 10 oz of filtered water
That recipe is for a single serving of lemonade, and you should drink 6-12 servings a day. 
  
So get motivated and spring clean your body to jump start that summer swimming suit body! Do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment