Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Day..

Oh how I love Saturdays!  Began bright and early and off to a lovely day at work.  It's so nice to love your job and I must say I'm pretty lucky that I have some awesome clients.  My day at work I also got to make one of my client's hair fun atomic pink!  Then off to library but they just closed.. so a little therapy shopping on my walk to the bus instead.  I scored a tank top, cute skirt with flowers, and a striped skirt for a steal of only $30!  Woot woot!

Then bus ride home to relax for tiny bit before I went with friends to local bar to watch some bands play.  I must say that I was lame and left early because 1. not drinking.  2. forgot ear plugs and 3. tired of standing all day.  Lame!

So that was my day and now off to la la land of dreams... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment