Monday, March 28, 2011

Out with the old.. In with the new and used

Wow busy day of running errands and thanks to my friend letting me borrow her car I got most all of it done!

1.  Sold clothes and get new light jacket with trade in!

2.  Sold old vhs tapes and books
3.  Went to beauty supply stores
4.  Go to salon and take supplys
5.  Pick up books at library


6.  Back to beauty suppy
7.  Off to Jo Ann fabrics
8.  Sell more clothes, donate rest and get summer tank with trade
9.  Meet accountant and do taxes
10. Go get sewing machine from ad on craigslist!!

Stoked to play with my new toy and learn how to sew!  Now for some reading and rest and back to work tomorrow and day 10 on The Master Cleanse!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet you got a sewing machine!!! that is SO awesome! I'll bring in some scrap fabric for you to play with tomorrow!! xo

    ReplyDelete